Make it and Love it

makeitandloveit

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saturday at the Beach, and YES, it is all About Lisa

Our entourage arrived at the beach Saturday afternoon, ready for the afternoon. These was a very handy sidewalk clear out to the beach, with an asphalt basketball court. This was perfect for wheelchair traveling. We set up right there, flied kites, played in the waves, sunburned, and then I left and took mom to dialysis. The rest of the crew stayed and played, had ice cream and then watched the sunset. Beautiful weather, beautiful day!

Where in the world is Leslie? She is behind the camera. Ray was helping ward member move so he was not able to go with us. Any one want to plan a family reunion to California? I am offering it up, but then of course, you are always welcome in Arizona as well. We just don't have much of a beach, but I could sprinkle some sand around my pool!

1 comment:

  1. I just love these pictures Aunt Loralee. It really makes me want to get out and do more stuff.

    ReplyDelete